We have created these terms of service to make sure our users are informed about what our service is about and what the rules regarding using our services are. By creating an account with MailV2, you agree to MailV2's terms of service.
To use MailV2, you:
• may create one user account only.
• must be at least 13 years old or have parental permission
• must register a free account with us
• may not spam or harm other users in any way
• may not participare in illegal or harmful activities
• give up your right to litigate disputes with us in court
• agree that disputes will be decided by a neutral arbitrator and not in the court room
You agree that MailV2:
• may discontinue its service at any time
• may not be available at any and all times
• may place advertisements on its website
• may terminate your account for any reason at any time
• may perform maintenance work which could result in limited downtime
MailV2 is a free service provided by Content Intelligence LLC, a Limited Liability Company registered in Delaware, USA.
Content Intelligence LLC's focus is providing useful and innovative services which help form a better internet. When dealing with
our company, you can be rest assured that common sense plays the biggest part in products and services we offer.
Unlike many services, MailV2 cares about your privacy. We do not ask for personal details, we don't analyze your emails and we don't share any data with third parties.
Don't have an account yet? Signup for your personal MailV2 email account now. It's free!
MailV2 comes with a free social profile page which contains all
your social media links on one page. Even your twitter timeline is covered!
Why share multiple links with friends
if your MailV2 profile contains all links to accounts you own?